Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BATLAG falls



   Batlag falls is a private owned resort. However it is closed to the public when we went there last January 12. I really want to see the falls (since I've heard that it is quieter and cleaner) so I asked one "kuya" if we could just get a glimpse of it. Luckily they agreed and we paid Php50 each for the entrance. It took us about 10 minutes to get to Batlag Falls.
                                              

set used in a local telefantasia... :)
   
dirty cottages with poopies all over...
On our way up, we saw these.. was so disappointed... People just don't know how to pick up their own trash................... grrrr.... 




We didn't stay long at Batlag and went back to Daranak.. There are mosquitoes and I'm afraid to get dengue or malaria or something.. (im just paranoid.. hehehehe). I hope that the caretakers will still clean the area even if its closed. Still I enjoyed the spa like experience.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment