Friday, May 10, 2013

Manila Speed Show

The atmosphere was festive and not even the scorching heat of the sun can stop the Filipino people in witnessing this historic event...The unveiling of KM "0" at the Quirino Grandstand and the Manila Speed show. This was the first time that an F1 racing car will be showcased in the Philippines and thanks to Lotus team and Filipino-Swiss racer Marlon Stockinger (a member of the Lotus Junior Formula One team), it was made possible.

The sound of the engine.. the smell of gasoline.. its addicting..
The crowd was impressed with Marlon's stunts as well as other local drivers.
Basti and I were very lucky to be able to witness this event.
I admire Marlon Stockinger for being so proud of his country and even shared his success to Filipinos. I can't get enough of Marlon Stockinger.. I love this guy!

GO GO GO Marlon!!!!
http://www.marlonstockinger.com/links.html




with Ms. Dyan Castillejo
Ms. Juliet Villegas of Department of Tourism

  Unveiling of Km. “0” 


































         BaÉric René Boullier
 French motor racing engineer and manager, currently the team principal of Lotus F1 currently competing in the Formula One World Championship and is vice chairman of FOTA.














2 comments: