247 Customer was part of my life. I stayed for 4 years.. An achievement I must say for those who work in a BPO environment. Not all can stay for even a year in a company. I was just a little sad when I have to choose between my work, my studies and my son. I was enrolled for a post graduate course at that time and having an erratic schedule just wont work for me. So, I left the company and continue with my school and be a mom to my one and only baby boy.. :) Almost all my teammates left the company before me and since we missed each other, my team from 247 planned to have a reunion just to catch up.
We were supposed to have dinner somewhere in Makati but we need to consider one of our teammate's schedule (she's going to take the LET(board exam)today March 10,2013) so we all agreed to meet up at 12 noon to have lunch. Then someone from our team suggested to just go to Music 21 just like we used to.
Music 21's Themed Rooms
The food wasn't really that good and I thought it was expensive. My friend Shawn and Elaine ordered their Pinoy Value Meal and Dynamite cheese stick because the food was not enough for 10 people.
Operational Hours
OPEN 247
they also have 3 other branches
TIMOG
27 Scout Tobias Quezon City,
Philippines
Contact No.:
371-6531 / 371-7856
PASAY
Epifanio De Los Santos Avenue Pasay, Philippines
Contact No.:
853-3625 / 852-1524
MALATE
General Malvar Street Corner
Mabini Street Malate, Metro
Manila, Philippines
Contact No.:
522-6935 / 522-5941
After Music 21 we went to MOA for the PYROMUSICAL 2013. There were food kiosks. We bought pizza from Yellow Cab and the manager was so nice (we are one tough group of customers) and he even gave us eco-bags!! :)
Thanks YELLOW CAB!!!
We waited for an hour before the show started and we just ate to keep ourselves busy... hehehe.. :)
The first to perform was Italy. It was good as far as the fireworks go but compared to the previous ones that I have seen it seemed mediocre.
We cant stand the heat, the crowd and the long wait so we decided to just go home and call it a night, but luckily, on our way to the parking lot The Netherland's piece went on.
And that's was how we ended our night with a real BANG!!!

















lurve the pics! special mention ako ha, kahit wala ung name ko. hehehe.
ReplyDeletetin
sympre.. heheheh...
Delete